Tesly is a web application written in PHP that helps you create,
execute, and report on test plans. Test plans are comprised of test
cases, which are made up of step-by-step procedures. Each step has an
action to take and a result that is expected. QA leaders can track the
progress of testing as testers use the interface to report completion
of test cases.
Tesly is now a hosted service at www.tesly.com. The original version of Tesly is still available for download, but the latest version of Tesly, which is a complete rewrite from the original, is only available for use at www.tesly.com. Updates to the functionality will continue to happen and be made available at that site.
- PHP >= 4.1.0
- A database (currently MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- PEAR::DB (PHP's database abstraction class)
- Smarty templates
- Create and edit test plans
- Assign test plan ownership to users (for sending results of a test run)
- Execute a test plan, tracking the results